FREE U.S. CPA Exam Qualification for International Candidates
The U.S. Certified Public Accountant (CPA) designation is one of the world’s most recognized credentials, offering international candidates opportunities for career advancement, increased salary, and recognition as a North American accounting professional.
Wiley CPAexcel consultants have over 22 years of experience assisting international candidates to become U.S. CPAs by providing them the guidance they need to succeed and they are standing by to help you. They can save you a lot of time, energy, and possible frustration as state/evaluator section is not necessarily a straightforward process.
How do I start the process of becoming a U.S. CPA?
- Fill out the form on this page and hit submit.
- That will start a brief exchange of emails with our consultants.
- Our consultants will review your case and can usually tell you right away if you are eligible to take the exam.
- If you are eligible, you may choose to become a Wiley CPAexcel student and start preparing for the exam.
If you are eligible, you will receive a detailed email explaining the costs and timing involved so that you are better prepared to make a decision on whether to proceed.
If you decide to become a four-part Wiley CPAexcel student, our consultants will then give you specific state and evaluator recommendations based on your post-secondary educational details along with instructions on how to complete the applications and schedule the exam. You will also be provided with a guarantee of eligibility and continued support throughout the application process.
“Having an international degree in accounting, I was not sure how I should proceed to be eligible for U.S. CPA program. I am very thankful to Ms. Leslie-Anne Rogers who showed me right direction to be eligible to appear for CPA exams and pursue my career as CPA.”
Sachet K. – India
Benefits to International CPA Exam Candidates
In addition to our CPA Exam qualification services, all Wiley CPAexcel courses provide a combination of features that make it easier for international students to pass the CPA Exam. These features include:
- The course can be accessed both online and offline.
- All students get instructor support.
- Answers to student questions are provided in a written format for future reference.
- You can repeat any part of a lesson, which can be very helpful if English is not your first language.
- Free Exam planner allows candidates to structure their review to suit their own particular needs.
- Student Discussions provide ongoing support from fellow Wiley CPAexcel classmates worldwide.
- Course content and updates are delivered to you automatically anywhere in the world at no cost.
International Students Start here
Please fill out all fields marked with *