May 4, 2020 – As the role of today’s CPA continues to evolve, you’ll be wearing many hats, including reviewing and working with SOC reports to analyzing data. As such, the CPA Exam continues to move with the modern needs of the industry, and we’re here to help you be successful as you prepare for and pass the exam.
The content changes for July 1, 2020, are not sweeping this round. We have you covered, though, as our lessons are fully updated to be compliant with the most recent blueprint, pronouncements, and tax bills. In addition, you’ll see some great new faces in the product, as we’ve expanded our subject-matter expert team to include new voices for this release. We know you’ll love meeting Professor Tamara Phelan and Professor Liz Grant, who we welcome to our stellar lecture team.
You’ll find this edition of Wiley CPAexcel better than ever, as we’ve continued to give you more of what you are looking for:
- An all-new Adaptive Review analyzes your performance and adjusts to your unique style and pace with personalized recommendations to focus your study time where you need it most. Identify your trouble spots and target your review to prepare better and faster.
- Our comprehensive Exam Planner, the best in the industry, now reflects continuous testing, as announced on April 1, 2020. You’ll be able to plot your lesson-by-lesson study plan based on your schedule, available time, and weeks until you sit.
- The lesson navigation page is even more intuitive and easy to use.
- A new 11th Hour Review is now available to help you focus on the most important, testable concepts in your last crucial week of study.
You’ll also find updated video lessons and study guides, new multiple-choice and task-based simulation questions, more online flashcards, and an improved online and offline mobile app so that you can study wherever you go.
How to Update Your Online Course Materials
In your Wiley CPAexcel Exam Planner, update your exam date to July 1, 2020 or later and accept the content update prompt when you launch your course. That’s it.
Here’s how to quickly double-check your test date:
- In your dashboard, scroll to "Exam Plan" and select "Edit My Exam Plan."
- Verify your “start” and “sit” dates or select the calendar icon to change your dates. Your “sit” date must occur on or after July 1, 2020 to load the content updates.
- Select “Preview” to confirm your plan and “Save” to save your plan and load the new content in your course.
- Your course progress is preserved with this update but you may experience small fluctuations in your scores due to content changes in the lessons.
Order the July 2020 Printed Study Guides
As a valued customer, you are eligible to order the printed July 2020 Wiley CPAexcel Study Guides at a 75% discount (please limit one set of printed product per customer per update). Contact us to request your personal discount code before making your purchase.
Your Partner Until You Pass
As always, Wiley remains your Partner Until You Pass, providing unlimited access at every level of the course. If you need your online course for another year, just contact us and we’ll extend your course access. We’ll be there with you every step of the way until you successfully pass the CPA Exam. We’re so excited to partner with you on this momentous journey!