CPA Platinum Review Course 2019
Graduation Season Sale! Enjoy 25% off all CPA Review Courses and Test Bank products through May 21, 2019 at 11:59 pm PT with code CONGRATS25 at checkout. Includes free U.S. shipping. May not be combined with other discounts or promotions.
Note: Discount codes are applied on the shopping cart page.
Fully updated for the 2019 CPA Exam!
Our most popular package, the Platinum CPA Review Course, provides extra insurance to help you pass the CPA Exam the first time. It includes everything in the Gold CPA Review Course plus Virtual Classes, Flash Cards and Focus Notes. You'll also receive unlimited access to the CPA Online Test Bank until you pass the exam, for a total of 12,000+ multiple-choice questions (including AICPA released questions) and 500+ task-based simulations, more than any other provider.Learn More
- Partner Until You Pass Guarantee with free online content & courseware updates until you pass
- The best content with 2,200+ pages of online study text, 140+ hours video instruction, 6,000 multiple-choice questions, 300+ task-based simulations, 40+ written communications, 5,000+ knowledge checks, 4,000+ digital flashcards and more
- Efficient Learning Platform with Bite-Sized Lessons, exam planner, diagnostic exams, performance metrics, discussions, unlimited practice exams and more
- Study Guides map perfectly to the lessons in the courseware (print and/or ebook included)
- Companion Mobile App
- Professor Mentoring with online support from subject-expert professors
- Virtual Classroom Series with live, online instruction and support
- Online Test Bank with additional 6,000 practice questions and 200 task-based simulations
- Focus Notes with acronyms and mnemonics (print and/or ebook included)
- Flash Cards to reinforce and improve retention (print and/or digital access included)
Partner Until You Pass Guarantee
With free online updates, upgrades and access until you pass, you’ll have the flexibility to take as long as you need and you will have access to the most up-to-date study materials. Online course repeats, content updates, and software updates are free.
Other courses have expiration dates after which you pay extra to continue to use the course and get updated content. These extra charges can really add up. With Wiley CPAexcel, you never pay extra.
The Best Content
Authored by a team of leading accounting professors, gain access to the best CPA review content available.
- 2,200+ pages of online study text
- 140+ hours of video lecture instruction
- 6,000+ multiple-choice questions (including AICPA released questions) with detailed explanations
- 300+ task-based simulations
- 40+ written communications
- 5,000+ knowledge check questions (true/false)
- 4,000+ digital flash cards
Efficient Learning Platform with Bite-Sized Lessons
Built around a 30-minute "bite-sized" lesson framework, Wiley CPAexcel's lessons contain text and video instruction, as well as mini assessments and flash cards. Progress and outcomes are constantly tracked and regularly reported back to you for self-assessment, building the confidence and motivation critical to your success.
Unlike other courses that require long blocks of study time to cover each lesson, Wiley CPAexcel enables you to master an entire lesson in 30 to 45 minutes. That’s a realistic approach for your real-world schedule.
- Efficient Learning System with Bite-Sized Lessons
- Exam Planner
- Diagnostic Exams
- Performance Metrics
- Student Discussions
- Unlimited Practice CPA Exams
The four-volume set reviews all four parts of the CPA Exam. Print and eBook versions are identical, map perfectly to the courseware, and feature Wiley CPAexcel's popular Bite-Sized Lessons.
- A separate Study Guide for each exam section covers the complete scope of the AICPA content specification.
- Maps perfectly to the lessons in the courseware
- Content is identical to the course at the date of printing
- Updated twice a year in January and July
- Both print and eBook format are included with course purchase
The powerful companion mobile app includes video lectures, practice questions with complete explanations and digital flashcards. Practice sessions and metrics sync with the full online course across all devices. Study on the go, online or offline.
- 140+ hours of video lecture instruction available to stream or download
- 10,000 multiple-choice questions (including AICPA released questions) with detailed explanations
- 4,000+ digital flashcards to reinforce and improve retention
- Content that’s perfectly aligned to the full online course
- View and sync metrics with the full online course across all devices
- Create quiz sessions and customize questions sets
- Study online or offline
Get the support and answers you need from experienced, subject-matter expert professors. With Professor Mentoring, you can post your CPA Exam related questions and get a response within 48 hours or less. Need an immediate response? Access the archived discussions to find what you are looking for.
- Post your CPA Exam related question, and get an answer from experienced subject-expert professors within 48 hours or less
- Access prior discussions so you can find the answer that you need immediately and see what types of questions your peers are asking
- Every mentor is a distinguished university professor and an expert in their field
Virtual Classroom Series
A blend of pre-recorded lectures and live online classes led by instructors who discuss the most frequently missed questions in the course. You'll have the opportunity to ask questions of live instructors and access archived lectures.
- Live Instruction & Support
- Connect with classmates
- Integrates with your Wiley CPAexcel Exam Plan
- Access lecture archives
Online Test Bank
Boost your review with the ultimate online practice tool. Get access to an additional 6,000 multiple-choice questions and 200 task-based simulations.
- 6,000 multiple-choice questions (including AICPA released questions) with detailed explanations, references and hints
- 200 task-based simulations
- Interface replicates the actual CPA Exam testing experience
- Tracks your strengths & weaknesses
- Forms & formats for the most current exam
With the CPA Online Test Bank included with the CPA Platinum Review Course, you will have access to more than 12,000+ multiple-choice questions and 500+ task-based simulations--more than any other course provider.
Reinforce key concepts for every section of the CPA Exam with these easy-to-read and carry spiral-bound supplements. Learn acronyms and mnemonic devices to help you remember accounting rules, checklists and more.
- Formulas and calculations
- Key concepts
- Exam tips
Reinforce and improve your knowledge retention in all four sections of the exam. Flash Cards provide an additional opportunity to study and test yourself on the go. Available in print and digital in your online course and mobile app.
- 1,000 printed Flash Cards (250 per section) included with the Print package
- 4,000 digital Flash Cards featured in the online course and companion mobile app included with all packages
Find answers to frequently asked questions on our FAQ page.
Order online with our secure system, or call: 888.884.5669 (toll-free) or 928.204.1066 (International).
Student Discount Policy
We are pleased to offer a 20% student discount to faculty, actively enrolled full-time and part-time college or university students. The student discount is also available to those who have graduated within 90 days of the date they order. It may not be combined with other discounts or coupon codes. You will need to provide proof of academic status to qualify for this discount.
Orders will process for shipping within two business days, or expedited orders will process within 1 business day, unless otherwise specified (including backorders, pre-sales, etc.). For standard shipping, please allow an additional 5 business days for U.S. shipping or 10 business days for international shipping, unless otherwise specified. Expedited shipping options may be available for an additional fee.
Product shipments may be subject to customs fees, taxes and import duties of the destination country to which your order ships. These charges are always the recipient’s responsibility.
Shipping delays may occur during holiday season due to increased demand and weather conditions.
Free shipping is available on orders sent within the United States, including APO/military addresses containing a U.S. zip code. After entering a valid U.S. address during the checkout process, you may select free shipping. Wiley Efficient Learning reserves the right to use the lowest cost means for free shipping. Expedited shipping options may be available for an additional fee.
We stand behind our products and want to ensure our customers are completely satisfied.
In the event you are unsatisfied with your purchase, a full refund (less shipping fees and e-book charges) will be issued upon request within 10 business days of purchase. Refunds will not be issued after this time. Shipping fees will be deducted from your refund. You will be responsible for the shipping fees to return the physical materials. Refunds of physical materials must be returned in as-new condition within 14 days of the refund agreement and will be inspected upon receipt. This refund agreement is subject to change without notice.
For customers receiving a gift card or a rebate check as part of your purchase, the amount of the gift card or rebate check will be deducted from your refund.
For customers selecting the e-Textbooks/eBooks/pdfs option with their purchase, Wiley Efficient Learning e-Textbooks are distributed through a partnership with VitalSource Bookshelf and are not eligible for a refund.
To request a refund, please contact us.
Sales tax will be calculated at checkout based on local laws of the purchaser.
Forms of Payment
We accept payment in the form of credit card (Mastercard, Visa, Discover or American Express) or via PayPal.
Wiley CPAexcel is a browser-based, online course optimized for desktop and tablet use. We highly recommend using the latest version of Chrome or Firefox as your browser.
Minimum system requirements:
- Internet connection: An internet connection is required with high speed access recommended.
- Supported Operating Systems: Windows 10, 8, 7; Mac OS X 10.1 or newer
- Supported Browsers: Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, IE 11
- Minimum Hardware Requirements: Intel Pentium 4 2.33GHz, AMD Athlon 64 2800+ processor (or faster), 256MB RAM