Time Management for the CPA Exam
Preparing for and taking the CPA Exam is a mental marathon. You must have a clear strategy for making the most of your available study time before and during the actual exam.
To help you develop and perfect your time management strategy, Pam Smith, Wiley CPAexcel Instructor and KPMG Endowed Professor of Accountancy at Northern Illinois University, has prepared a 10-minute video outlining the best tips and tricks for making every second count.
Register to access this free video and you’ll learn:
- Advice to get organized before the exam and how to create a plan of attack
- How much time it takes to study for all four parts of the CPA Exam to ensure passing in 18 months
- How much time you should allocate for each multiple-choice question and task-based simulation during the exam
- Why your study time should be a practice in time management
- When you should and should not take a break during the exam
- And much more…
Complete the form to get immediate access to this great advice.
Pam Smith is the KPMG Endowed Professor of Accountancy at Northern Illinois University and lead author and lecturer at Wiley CPAexcel. The recipient of more than a dozen teaching awards, her teaching and research focus on accounting and reporting related to business combinations, valuation, consolidation, derivatives and hedging, and business ethics.