CPA Focus Notes
Save 20% on all Wiley CPAexcel products until April 28, 2017 at midnight PDT. This discount may not be combined with other discounts or promotions. Enter code NEWEXAM at check out.
Reinforce key concepts for every section of the CPA Exam with these easy-to-read and carry spiral-bound CPA focus notes. Learn acronyms and mnemonic devices to help you remember accounting rules, checklists and more.Learn More
- Key concepts
- Exam tips
- Formulas and calculations
Thoroughly review all the necessary skills and concepts to master any section of the CPA Exam with these highly-effective CPA study notes. Let Wiley CPAexcel Focus Notes help you memorize formulas, concepts, acronyms and more.
- Drill yourself on key steps in performing needed financial calculations or tasks.
- Learn important strategies for taking the exam more quickly and accurately.
- Solve exam questions and reinforce material being studied with a simplified, focused approach.
- Memorize a variety of rules and checklists with our acronyms and mnemonics.
Covering the entire gamut of required subjects and skills, these handy supplements provide critical knowledge in an easy-to-understand and easy-to-remember format.
Available in an easy-to-carry, spiral bound print or ebook format.
AUD Focus Notes: 281 pages
Auditing procedures, generally accepted US auditing standards and others related to attest engagements, this handy guide provides critical knowledge in an easy-to-understand and easy-to-remember format.
BEC Focus Notes: 175 pages
Knowledge of the general business environment and concepts underlying transactions to gain an understanding of the accounting implications.
FAR Focus Notes: 337 pages
Generally accepted US accounting principles for businesses, not-for-profit organizations and governmental entities.
REG Focus Notes: 280 pages
Federal taxation, ethics, professional and legal responsibilities, and business law.
Find answers to frequently asked questions on our FAQ page.
Wiley CPAexcel is a browser-based, online course optimized for desktop and tablet use. We highly recommend using the latest version of Chrome or Firefox as your browser.
Minimum system requirements:
- Internet connection: An internet connection is required with high speed access recommended.
- Supported Operating Systems: Windows 10, 8, 7; Mac OS X 10.1 or newer
- Supported Browsers: Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, Microsoft Internet Explorer 9 or newer.
- Minimum Hardware Requirements: Intel Pentium 4 2.33GHz, AMD Athlon 64 2800+ processor (or faster), 256MB RAM