This free 60-minute webinar recording will provide you with the skills and confidence to perform well on the multiple choice questions (MCQs) portion of the CMA exam. Plus, you’ll learn special tricks that will help you maximize your score on exam day.
In this webinar, Professor Monte R. Swain, PhD, CPA, CMA, CGMA, discusses simple tricks to help you move through MCQs more efficiently, answer more questions correctly and maximize your score on exam day.
Here’s just some of the information you’ll get when you register for this free 60-minute webinar recording:
- How to approach the exam, read the MCQs, and get through them as quickly and easily as possible
- How to determine which topic areas of the exam need more of your preparation focus than others
- How to prepare a solid study plan and stick with it
- How to manage the time you spend on each question
- How to work through questions you might not immediately know the answers to
- Ultimately, how to achieve your performance goal on the MCQ portion of the exam
…and much more!
Register to view a recording of this online webinar today by completing the form on this page.
Professor Monte R. Swain, PhD, CPA, CMA, CGMA, is the Deloitte Professor in the School of Accountancy at Brigham Young University. Since graduating from Michigan State University in 1991, he has researched and taught management accounting at Brigham Young University. Professor Swain has been the recipient of a number of teaching awards at both BYU and MSU. A recent recipient of IMA’s Distinguished Award for Educators, Professor Swain is passionate about helping students and professionals pass the CMA exam as one of the lead authors and instructors for Wiley CMAexcel.