Are you planning on taking the CMA exam this year?
This free 60-minute webinar will provide you with the skills and confidence to perform well on the CMA exam. Plus, you’ll learn special tricks that will help you maximize your score on exam day.
In this webinar, Professor Steven Smith of Brigham Young University, and lead instructor for Wiley CMAexcel’s 11th Hour Final Review, highlighted test-taking tips and reminders, particularly for those entering the final stages of preparation for the CMA exam. You’ll come away from this webinar recording with the skills and confidence you need to do your best on the CMA exam.
Here’s just some of the information you’ll get when you register for this free 60-minute webinar recording:
- A comprehensive walk-through of a number of problems across various topics, highlighting useful patterns and reminders for managing problems and avoiding common pitfalls
- A discussion of practical CMA test-taking tips
- A summary of the more challenging topics tested on the CMA exam
- CMA exam strategies and shortcuts to help you improve your performance while conserving time on exam day
- CMA exam question and answer session with the expert
…and much more! Register to view a recording of this online webinar today by completing the form on this page.
Steven Smith, Ph.D., CMA is an Associate Professor of Accountancy at the Marriot School of Business at Brigham Young University.
Professor Steven Smith is Wiley CMAexcel’s lead instructor for Wiley CMAexcel’s popular 11th Hour Final Review and has been recognized for excellence in both teaching and research throughout his career. Prof. Smith’s management accounting expertise lies in the areas of control systems, budgeting, standard costing, organizational architecture, performance measurement, and incentives.