You’ve passed the Level I & II CFA Exams – now it’s on to Level III. The Level III CFA exam is unlike anything you’ve experienced in the CFA program before. Understanding how the exam is structured and how to approach it is essential for a passing score.
As most of you already know, time management is critical and every minute counts. In this short 25-minute video, Daren Miller, an experienced instructor with 15+ years’ of experience, walks you through a variety of topics, including:
- The structure of the exam and the highest concentration weights
- How to assess and grade your answer
- Most time efficient way to write a typical short answer essay question
- How to answer a template style question for a high score
- Best approach for afternoon session item set questions
Watch this lesson before the exam and share this link with friends and colleagues, too.