Find out how the CFA charter can help you achieve your career goals, plus get advice and tips for studying for this challenging exam.
You will learn about:
- What some of the challenges are: Pass rates and seven common reasons for failure
- How the CFA Program exam is structured (scoring, topics, weighting, LOS, levels)
- What is the best order to study the topics and what to focus on
- How to set up your CFA calculator and helpful shortcuts
- What is the best study approach given my learning style
- Top tips on how to study efficiently
- What free resources are available and how can Wiley help
Complete the form on this page to view the webinar.
About the Presenter
Darren Degraaf is an adjunct professor, curriculum developer, and faculty manager at Sauder School of Business at the University of British Columbia. He has helped hundreds of students pass the CFA Program exam across Europe, the Americas, and throughout Asia, covering a wide range of Level I, Level II, and Level III topics. As a practitioner, Darren was a senior manager at the Hong Kong Shanghai Banking Corporation in Vancouver, Canada. Prior to working in HSBC’s Risk Management department, Darren held various analytical and accounting positions in their Finance, Asset Management, and Insurance divisions, during his 12+ year career there. Darren holds a Bachelor of Commerce degree from the University of British Columbia in Vancouver. He is a Certified Management Accountant, a Chartered Financial Analyst charterholder, a U.S. Certified Public Accountant (Delaware), and a Professional Risk Manager.