CIA Exam Review Study Guide Edition 2019
The best-selling Wiley CIA Exam Review Study Guides make it easier to master each domain and subtopic on the CIA exam. Study all three volumes at once to review the full breadth of knowledge required to pass all three parts of the exam. Reference the entire curriculum at will to build, reinforce and refresh key concepts needed to master the CIA exam.
All Wiley CIA Exam Review Part 3 materials are on backorder until Late March, 2019. Order now and this product will ship separately as soon as its available. Please refer to the Product Availability Schedule for details.Learn More
- Comprehensive Study Text with Multiple Choice Questions
- Tree Diagrams, Line Drawings, Memory Devices, Tables, Charts, and Graphic Text Boxes
- Guidelines, Pointers, and Tips on How to Build Knowledge
Based on the CIA body of knowledge developed by The Institute of Internal Auditors (IIA), the Wiley CIA Exam Review Study Guides (available in print or ebook)provide a student-focused and learning-oriented experience for CIA candidates.
Published annually, this easy-to-navigate, three-volume set contains all current IIA content requirements in internal audit basics, internal audit practice, and internal audit knowledge elements.
- Part 1: Internal Audit Basics includes code of ethics, data gathering, fraud risk, internal control frameworks and more.
- Part 2: Internal Audit Practice provides detailed coverage of internal audit mechanics, including how to plan, communicate, monitor and supervise internal audits and their strategic role within the enterprise.
- Part 3: Internal Audit Knowledge Elements features detailed coverage of over 50 discrete domains, including capital budgeting, cash management, valuation and other finance, accounting, ethics and business topics.
Written from a student’s perspective in textbook style and format, the guides are the foundation of an efficient and successful study program.
- Provides comprehensive coverage based on the exam syllabus, along with multiple-choice practice questions with answers and explanations.
- Filled with tree diagrams, line drawings, memory devices, tables, charts, and graphic text boxes to aid subject matter recall.
- Single-source, comprehensive —helps candidates zero in on areas that need work, organize their study program, and concentrate their efforts.
- Guidelines, pointers, and tips show how to build knowledge in a logical and reinforcing way
- Features a glossary of CIA Exam terms—a good source for candidates preparing for and answering the exam questions.
Written by a CIA Exam Expert
S. Rao Vallabhaneni, CIA, CISA, CBA, CFSA, CRP, has authored more than 60 study aids to help prepare for professional certification examinations. He earned four master’s degrees in management, accounting, industrial engineering, and chemical engineering, and holds 24 professional certifications in various business disciplines.
All Wiley CIA Exam Review Part 3 materials are on backorder until Late March, 2019. Order now and this product will ship separately as soon as its available. Please refer to the Product Availability Schedule for details.
Order online with our secure system, or call: 888.884.5669 (toll-free) or 928.204.1066 (International).
Student Discount Policy
We are pleased to offer a 20% student discount to faculty, actively enrolled full-time and part-time college or university students. The student discount is also available to those who have graduated within 90 days of the date they order. It may not be combined with other discounts or coupon codes. You will need to provide proof of academic status to qualify for this discount.
Orders will process for shipping within two business days, or expedited orders will process within 1 business day, unless otherwise specified (including backorders, pre-sales, etc.). For standard shipping, please allow an additional 5 business days for U.S. shipping or 10 business days for international shipping, unless otherwise specified. Expedited shipping options may be available for an additional fee.
Product shipments may be subject to customs fees, taxes and import duties of the destination country to which your order ships. These charges are always the recipient’s responsibility.
Shipping delays may occur during holiday season due to increased demand and weather conditions.
Free shipping is available on orders sent within the United States, including APO/military addresses containing a U.S. zip code. After entering a valid U.S. address during the checkout process, you may select free shipping. Wiley Efficient Learning reserves the right to use the lowest cost means for free shipping. Expedited shipping options may be available for an additional fee.
We stand behind our products and want to ensure our customers are completely satisfied.
In the event you are unsatisfied with your purchase, a full refund (less shipping fees and e-book charges) will be issued upon request within 10 business days of purchase. Refunds will not be issued after this time. Shipping fees will be deducted from your refund. You will be responsible for the shipping fees to return the physical materials. Refunds of physical materials must be returned in as-new condition within 14 days of the refund agreement and will be inspected upon receipt. This refund agreement is subject to change without notice.
For customers receiving a gift card or a rebate check as part of your purchase, the amount of the gift card or rebate check will be deducted from your refund.
For customers selecting the e-Textbooks/eBooks/pdfs option with their purchase, Wiley Efficient Learning e-Textbooks are distributed through a partnership with VitalSource Bookshelf and are not eligible for a refund.
To request a refund, please contact us.
Sales tax will be calculated at checkout based on local laws of the purchaser.
Forms of Payment
We accept payment in the form of credit card (Mastercard, Visa, Discover or American Express) or via PayPal.
Wiley strongly recommends using your test prep courseware in Chrome or Firefox.