CIA Study Guides 2018
Save 15% on all Wiley CIAexcel products with the coupon CIAREQ through August 31st, 2018 at 11:59pm, PT! This offer may not be combined with other discounts or promotions.
The best-selling Wiley CIAexcel Study Guides make it easier to master each domain and subtopic on the CIA exam. Study all three volumes at once to review the full breadth of knowledge required to pass all three parts of the exam. Reference the entire curriculum at will to build, reinforce and refresh key concepts needed to master the CIA exam.Learn More
- Comprehensive Study Text with Multiple Choice Questions
- Tree Diagrams, Line Drawings, Memory Devices, Tables, Charts, and Graphic Text Boxes
- Guidelines, Pointers, and Tips on How to Build Knowledge
Based on the CIA body of knowledge developed by The Institute of Internal Auditors (IIA), the Wiley CIAexcel Study Guides (available in print or ebook)provide a student-focused and learning-oriented experience for CIA candidates.
Published annually, this easy-to-navigate, three-volume set contains all current IIA content requirements in internal audit basics, internal audit practice, and internal audit knowledge elements.
- Part 1: Internal Audit Basics includes code of ethics, data gathering, fraud risk, internal control frameworks and more.
- Part 2: Internal Audit Practice provides detailed coverage of internal audit mechanics, including how to plan, communicate, monitor and supervise internal audits and their strategic role within the enterprise.
- Part 3: Internal Audit Knowledge Elements features detailed coverage of over 50 discrete domains, including capital budgeting, cash management, valuation and other finance, accounting, ethics and business topics.
Written from a student’s perspective in textbook style and format, the guides are the foundation of an efficient and successful study program.
- Provides comprehensive coverage based on the exam syllabus, along with multiple-choice practice questions with answers and explanations.
- Filled with tree diagrams, line drawings, memory devices, tables, charts, and graphic text boxes to aid subject matter recall.
- Single-source, comprehensive —helps candidates zero in on areas that need work, organize their study program, and concentrate their efforts.
- Guidelines, pointers, and tips show how to build knowledge in a logical and reinforcing way
- Features a glossary of CIA Exam terms—a good source for candidates preparing for and answering the exam questions.
Written by a CIA Exam Expert
S. Rao Vallabhaneni, CIA, CISA, CBA, CFSA, CRP, has authored more than 60 study aids to help prepare for professional certification examinations. He earned four master’s degrees in management, accounting, industrial engineering, and chemical engineering, and holds 24 professional certifications in various business disciplines.
Order online any time with our secure system, or call: 888.884.5669 (toll-free) or 928.204.1066 (International).
Student Discount Policy
We are pleased to offer a 20% student discount to faculty, actively enrolled full-time and part-time college or university students. The student discount is also available to those who have graduated within 90 days of the date they order. Cannot be combined with other discounts or coupon codes.
Please note that you will need to provide proof of academic status before you can use the product.
If applicable, products will ship within one business day. Shipping delays may occur during holiday season due to increased demand and Winter weather conditions. Please allow 5 business days for domestic delivery via USPS or 10 business days for international delivery via FedEx. Expedited shipping options may be available for an additional fee. Product shipments may be subject to the customs fees, taxes and import duties of the destination country to which your product order ships. These charges are always the recipient’s responsibility.
Free standard shipping on all U.S. orders.
In the event you are unsatisfied with your purchase, a full refund (less shipping fees and e-textbook charges) will be issued upon request within 10 business days of purchase. Refunds will not be issued after this time. Shipping fees will be deducted from your refund. You will be responsible for the shipping fees to return the physical materials to us. Refunds of physical materials must be returned in as-new condition within 14 days of the refund agreement and will be inspected by our customer service department. This refund agreement is subject to change without notice. For customers receiving an Apple Store Gift Card as part of your Wiley CIAexcel purchase: the amount of the gift card will be deducted from your refund. For customers selecting the e-Textbooks option with their courseware, Wiley CIAexcel e-Textbooks are distributed through a partnership with VitalSource Bookshelf and are not eligible for a refund.
Sales tax will be calculated at checkout at based on local laws of the purchaser.
Forms of Payment
We accept Mastercard, Visa, Discover or American Express.
If you pay by credit card, your card will be processed immediately and, if applicable, your Wiley CIAexcel serial number will be emailed to you within one business day.
We stand behind out products and want to ensure our customers are completely satisfied.
In the event you order a Wiley CIAexcel product and decide you do not want to keep it, a full refund (less shipping fees) will be issued upon request within 10 business days of purchase. Refunds will not be issued after this time. This refund agreement is subject to change without notice.
Shipping fees will be deducted from your refund. You will be responsible for the shipping fees to return the physical materials to us. Refunds of physical materials must be returned in as-new condition within 14 days of the refund agreement and will be inspected by our customer service department.
For customers receiving an Apple Store Gift Card as part of your Wiley CIAexcel purchase: the amount of the gift card will be deducted from your refund.
For customers selecting the e-Textbooks option with their courseware, Wiley CIAexcel e-Textbooks are distributed through a partnership with VitalSource Bookshelf and not eligible for a refund.
To request a refund, please contact the Wiley CIAexcel Customer Service Department:
North America: 1.888.884.5669
Wiley strongly recommends using your test prep courseware in Chrome or Firefox.