Drawing from decades of combined experience as both teachers and Certified Financial Planners®, the authors cover 100% of CFP® exam domains:
- Professional Conduct and Regulation (7%)
- General Principles of Financial Planning (17%)
- Educational Planning (6%)
- Risk Management and Insurance Planning (12%)
- Investment Planning (17%)
- Tax Planning (12%)
- Retirement Savings and Income Planning (17%)
- Estate Planning (12%)
Clear and accurate chapters review each essential detail of the current CFP® curriculum, from establishing the client-planner relationship to developing, implementing, and monitoring recommendations.
The CFP® Study Guide:
- Features up-to-date information, practical study tips, expert test-taking advice, key term definitions, and color-coded examples.
- Covers every Principal Knowledge Topic of the CFP® curriculum.
- Breaks down difficult concepts into easy-to-digest pieces.
- Explains the principles of each exam domain in the context of real-life financial planning situations.