You’ve passed the Level I & II CFA Exams – now it’s on to Level III. The Level III CFA exam is unlike anything you’ve experienced in the CFA program before. Understanding how the exam is structured and how to approach it is essential for a passing score.
As most of you already know, time management is critical and every minute counts. To help you jump-start your studies for 2017, Wiley’s CFA Exam Review team has put together a short 25-minute video of top tips. Daren Miller, an experienced instructor with 15+ years’ of experience, walks you through a variety of topics, including:
• The structure of the exam and the highest concentration weights
• How to assess and grade your answer
• Most time efficient way to write a typical short answer essay question
• How to answer a template style question for a high score
• Best approach for afternoon session item set questions
Want to learn more top tips to help you pass Level III?
Like this? Make sure you register your interest for Wiley’s Level III 2017 CFA Exam Review courses. You’ll be able to take a free trial and be among the first to hear when we launch later this month. Register now.