The new course delivers the same proven Wiley content with a host of new features to prepare candidates for the CPA Exam, both now and in 2017. Among the updates are:
- Simplified Platform – our popular bite-sized lessons presented in a cleaner, more integrated learning experience
- Smarter Planner – new flexible options to plan your schedule and keep you on track
- Enhanced Metrics – a redesigned dashboard and syllabus give you more useful insights every step of the way
- Personalized Lessons – drag and drop content to match your study style
- New CPA Replica Exams – two full practice exams with unique questions timed and weight to match the exam
- Mobile App – online and offline companion app coming next month
Those in interested in learning more can watch a video tour to see how the new Wiley CPAexcel improves exam success with three simple steps.
CPA Exam candidates can register for two weeks of complimentary access to all parts of the CPA review course.
New customers have immediate access to the new course. Existing customers will have access to the new course and continue to have access to the original version of the course for 6 months.