CMT Exam Dates and Schedule
The exams for all three levels are administered twice a year, in May and October. Candidates may only take one exam per administration.
In order to register for an exam you must:
- be a member of the MTA and enroll in the CMT program
- be prepared to take the exams in English
- have a valid Passport or other form of approved ID
Each of the exams is computer-based and administered test centers around the world. Candidates taking the CMT Level I & II Exams will be issued a performance analysis with pass or fail results at the test center immediately after taking the exam.
Spring 2016 Exam Schedule (All Levels)
- Early Registration Deadline: February 28, 2017
- Level III Registration Closes: March 27, 2017
- Level I and II Registration Closes: March 31, 2017*
- Level I & II: April 27-29, 2017
- Level III: April 27, 2017
* Cannot guarantee availability for Level I,II after March 27, 2017
Fall 2016 Exam Calendar (All Levels)
- To Be Announced!