CIA Exam Review Test Bank 2020
Use the Wiley CIA Exam Review Online Test Bank to sharpen your skills, replicate the real test environment, identify and tag weak areas for extra practice, customize question sets, and so much more. Includes 2 years of online access and updates for complete (3-part) purchases; or 1 year of online access and updates for single (1-part) purchases.
Use the Wiley CIA Exam Review Test Bank to sharpen your skills, replicate the real test environment, identify weak areas for extra practice, customize question sets, and so much more.
- Features 6,800+ multiple-choice questions (MCQs) with detailed answers in the complete set
- Part 1: 750+ MCQs with answers and explanations
- Part 2: 1,500+ MCQs with answers and explanations
- Part 3: 4,500+ MCQs with answers and explanations
- Includes 2 years of online access and updates for complete (3-part) purchases; or 1 year of online access and updates for single (1-part) purchases
- Unlimited practice sessions and tests in the actual exam interface
- Tools to track your strengths and weaknesses
- Create practice sets from more than 30 exam subtopics
- Study on all of your devices (desktop, tablet and mobile app) and sync your progress across devices
- Access both online and offline with the mobile app
Written by a CIA Exam Expert
S. Rao Vallabhaneni, CIA, CISA, CBA, CFSA, CRP, has authored more than 60 study aids to help prepare for professional certification examinations. He earned four master’s degrees in management, accounting, industrial engineering, and chemical engineering, and holds 24 professional certifications in various business disciplines.
Order online with our secure system, or call: 888.884.5669 (toll-free) or 928.204.1066 (International).
Student Discount Policy
We are pleased to offer a 20% student discount to faculty, actively enrolled full-time and part-time college or university students. The student discount is also available to those who have graduated within 90 days of the date they order. It may not be combined with other discounts or coupon codes. You will need to provide proof of academic status to qualify for this discount.
Orders will process for shipping within two business days, or expedited orders will process within 1 business day, unless otherwise specified (including backorders, pre-sales, etc.). For standard shipping, please allow an additional 5 business days for U.S. shipping or 10 business days for international shipping, unless otherwise specified. Expedited shipping options may be available for an additional fee.
Product shipments may be subject to customs fees, taxes and import duties of the destination country to which your order ships. These charges are always the recipient’s responsibility.
Shipping delays may occur during holiday season due to increased demand and weather conditions.
Free shipping is available on orders sent within the United States, including APO/military addresses containing a U.S. zip code. After entering a valid U.S. address during the checkout process, you may select free shipping. Wiley Efficient Learning reserves the right to use the lowest cost means for free shipping. Expedited shipping options may be available for an additional fee.
We stand behind our products and want to ensure our customers are completely satisfied.
In the event you are unsatisfied with your purchase, a full refund (less shipping fees and e-book charges) will be issued upon request within 10 business days of purchase. Refunds will not be issued after this time. Shipping fees will be deducted from your refund. You will be responsible for the shipping fees to return the physical materials. Refunds of physical materials must be returned in as-new condition within 14 days of the refund agreement and will be inspected upon receipt. This refund agreement is subject to change without notice.
For customers receiving a gift card or a rebate check as part of your purchase, the amount of the gift card or rebate check will be deducted from your refund.
For customers selecting the e-Textbooks/eBooks/pdfs option with their purchase, Wiley Efficient Learning e-Textbooks are distributed through a partnership with VitalSource Bookshelf and are not eligible for a refund.
To request a refund, please contact us.
Sales tax will be calculated at checkout based on local laws of the purchaser.
Forms of Payment
We accept payment in the form of credit card (Mastercard, Visa, Discover or American Express) or via PayPal.
The Wiley CIA Test Bank is a browser-based product optimized for desktop and tablet use. We highly recommend using the latest version of Chrome or Firefox as your browser. It may also be accessed via mobile app.
Minimum system requirements:
- Internet connection: An internet connection is required with high speed access recommended.
- Supported Operating Systems: Windows 10, 8, 7; Mac OS X 10.1 or newer
- Supported Browsers: Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, Internet Explorer 11
- Minimum Hardware Requirements: Intel Pentium 4 2.33GHz, AMD Athlon 64 2800+ processor (or faster), 256MB RAM