Essential Last-Minute Advice and Insight For Boosting Your Score
Get a Strategy for Success on Exam Day
In the final weeks before the exam, you need to focus on more than just pouring through a ton of readings… you need a strategy for success on exam day. Watch this 11th Hour Review webcast on demand to get free study strategies for your final review plus test-taking tips and tactics – developed by an expert with decades of experience – to help you conquer the CFA® exam. With plenty of Q&A, this webinar is aimed at June 2017 Level I and II candidates and focuses on:
- 7 common mistakes on the CFA® exam and how to avoid them
- How to maximize your last weeks of study to increase your score
- Practical tips for the day before the exam
- What is the best way to answer and approach the questions on the CFA exam?
- Essential exam day strategies – from how to behave to when and how you should guess
- What are the top time management tips for the last 30 minutes of the CFA exam?
- What to bring (and what not to!) and how to avoid strife on the big day itself
- How to create and maintain the right attitude and mind set, which is essential for a solid score
- The main differences and challenges between the Level II and the Level I exam
- Plus much more…
All registrants will have access to downloadable materials including powerpoint slides and CFA Exam Day FAQs Guide.
About our Instructor
Darren Degraaf is an adjunct professor, curriculum developer, and faculty manager at Sauder School of Business at the University of British Columbia, and has helped hundreds of candidates, across numerous CFA exam courses in Europe, the Americas, and throughout Asia, to master the CFA® exam. As a practitioner, Darren was a senior manager at the Hong Kong Shanghai Banking Corporation in Vancouver, Canada.