Official ACT® Reading Guide – 2nd Edition
The ACT official subject guides are a step by step guide for outlining the preparation for the ACT section tests. The Official ACT® Reading Guide is an efficient prep tool comprised of the most current and relevant test information packed into one guide. In addition to the book, the entire pool of questions is available online for a customizable learning experience.
- 200 new questions with explanations
- The only book with real ACT reading questions organized by question type
- Tips and advice for reading more quickly and retaining information
- Detailed explanations for every official ACT Reading question in the book
- Access code provides 1 year access to Online Question Bank
- Mobile App: ACT practice on the go - Study online or offline. Content syncs between devices.