PMI, PMP and the REP logo are registered trademarks of Project Management Institute, Inc.
PMP® Exam Gold Review Course
Prepare for the PMP® Exam for less with Sybex’s Gold PMP Exam Review Course. Providing one year of access, this online review course features components that simulate the exam process and prepares you with the knowledge you will need to pass.Learn More
- Compliant with PMP Exam format, Scoring requirements and Exam limits
- 25 PDUs  ?
- 14+ Hours of Lecture Videos Presented by Cynthia Snyder Dionisio
- Two Full-Length Mock Exams
- Online Test Bank with 650+ PMP Practice Questions
- Registered Education Provider (R.E.P.)  ?
- 550+ Electronic Flashcards
Prepare for the PMP® Exam for less with Sybex's Gold PMP® Review Course. This online review course features components that simulate the exam process and the knowledge you will need to pass.
Efficient Learning System with Bite-Sized Lessons
Built around a 30-minute "bite-sized" content framework, Sybex PMP® Exam Review lessons contain text and video instruction, as well as mini assessments and virtual flash cards. Progress and outcomes are constantly tracked and regularly reported back to you for self-assessment, building the confidence and motivation critical to your success.
Unlike other courses that require long, unbroken blocks of study time to cover each lesson, Sybex enables you to master an entire lesson in about 30 minutes. That’s a realistic approach for your real-world schedule.
Popular courseware features include:
- Efficient Learning System with Bite-Sized Lessons
- PMP® Exam Planner
- Diagnostic Questions
- Performance Metrics
- Unlimited Practice Exams
- Full-Sized Mock Exams
Online Test BankBoost your review with the ultimate online practice tool. Get access to an additional 650+ PMP practice questions in the real PMP Exam format.
Customizable Test Bank
- Fully PC and Mac compatible
- No software to install
- Start a Practice Session on one computer. Pause. Resume on another
- Cloud-based so your Question Sets, Bookmarks, and Notes are stored online
- Three Modes: Practice Session (Study Mode), Pop Quiz, and Practice Test
- Turn explanations on or off with click
- Bookmark or take notes on any question
- Detailed Metrics breakdown
Visual “Progress Report” allows fast assessment of progress
- Shows progress by each sub-domain
- Students can customize report by including/excluding saved sessions
- Incorrect question report shows question text, plus incorrect and correct answer text side by side
- View raw score or percents, and more!
- Practice questions with answers and rationale
650+ Practice Questions
- Covers all of the PMP® question formats
- Control question sets precisely
- Select questions from any combination of Domains
- Select the number of questions you would like from each Domain
- Create unlimited custom practice sessions and tests
- Choose question sets by filters such as Never Seen Before, Bookmarked, or Answered Incorrectly
Wiley is a Registered Educational Provider (R.E.P.) of the PMI®
Since 2016, Sybex PMP Exam Review has been an approved Registered Education Provider of the Project Management Institute. Contact Hours offered by our courses are pre-approved by PMI and automatically expedited for processing. Our courses are also aligned with the latest PMI Global Standards.
Learn how to report Contact Hours and PDUs from your Sybex PMP Review Course to the PMI by clicking here.
Order online with our secure system, or call: 888.884.5669 (toll-free) or 928.204.1066 (International).
Student Discount Policy
We are pleased to offer a 20% student discount to faculty, actively enrolled full-time and part-time college or university students. The student discount is also available to those who have graduated within 90 days of the date they order. It may not be combined with other discounts or coupon codes. You will need to provide proof of academic status to qualify for this discount.
Orders will process for shipping within two business days, or expedited orders will process within 1 business day, unless otherwise specified (including backorders, pre-sales, etc.). For standard shipping, please allow an additional 5 business days for U.S. shipping or 10 business days for international shipping, unless otherwise specified. Expedited shipping options may be available for an additional fee.
Product shipments may be subject to customs fees, taxes and import duties of the destination country to which your order ships. These charges are always the recipient’s responsibility.
Shipping delays may occur during holiday season due to increased demand and weather conditions.
Free shipping is available on orders sent within the United States, including APO/military addresses containing a U.S. zip code. After entering a valid U.S. address during the checkout process, you may select free shipping. Wiley Efficient Learning reserves the right to use the lowest cost means for free shipping. Expedited shipping options may be available for an additional fee.
We stand behind our products and want to ensure our customers are completely satisfied.
In the event you are unsatisfied with your purchase, a full refund (less shipping fees and e-book charges) will be issued upon request within 10 business days of purchase. Refunds will not be issued after this time. Shipping fees will be deducted from your refund. You will be responsible for the shipping fees to return the physical materials. Refunds of physical materials must be returned in as-new condition within 14 days of the refund agreement and will be inspected upon receipt. This refund agreement is subject to change without notice.
For customers receiving a gift card or a rebate check as part of your purchase, the amount of the gift card or rebate check will be deducted from your refund.
For customers selecting the e-Textbooks/eBooks/pdfs option with their purchase, Wiley Efficient Learning e-Textbooks are distributed through a partnership with VitalSource Bookshelf and are not eligible for a refund.
To request a refund, please contact us.
Sales tax will be calculated at checkout based on local laws of the purchaser.
Forms of Payment
We accept payment in the form of credit card (Mastercard, Visa, Discover or American Express) or via PayPal.