Investment Banking Set: Book, Workbook and Focus Notes
The Ultimate Study Guide Package!
In the evolving world of finance, a solid technical foundation is essential for success. Launch your career on Wall Street with a comprehensive set of study resources to ensure success. This set includes the #1 best-selling investment banking book on Amazon, the companion workbook and focus notes.
The set includes the #1 best-selling investment banking book on Amazon, the workbook and focus notes.
Investment Banking Book
- Introduces students to the primary valuation methodologies currently used on Wall Street
- Uses a step-by-step how-to approach for each methodology and builds a chronological knowledge base
- Defines key terms, financial concepts, and processes throughout
- Provides a comprehensive overview of the fundamentals of LBOs and an organized M&A sale process
- Presents new coverage of M&A buy-side analytical tools—which includes both qualitative aspects, such as buyer motivations and strategies, along with technical financial and valuation assessment tools
- Includes a comprehensive merger consequences analysis, including accretion/(dilution) and balance sheet effects
- Contains challenging end-of-chapter questions to reinforce concepts covered
- Investment Banking WORKBOOK is the ideal complement to Investment Banking, Valuation, Leveraged Buyouts, and Mergers & Acquisitions, Second Edition, enabling you to truly master and refine the core skills at the center of the world of finance. This comprehensive study guide provides an invaluable opportunity to explore your understanding of the strategies and techniques covered in the main text, before putting them to work in real-world situations.
- Parallels the main book chapter by chapter
- Contains over 400 problem-solving exercises and multiple-choice questions
Investment Banking FOCUS NOTES provides a comprehensive, yet streamlined, review of the basic skills and concepts discussed in Investment Banking: Valuation, Leveraged Buyouts, and Mergers & Acquisitions, Second Edition.
- The focus notes are designed for use both as a companion to the book, as well as on a standalone basis
- The focus notes seek to help solidify knowledge of these core financial topics as true mastery must be tested, honed, and retested over time
Order online with our secure system, or call: 888.884.5669 (toll-free) or 928.204.1066 (International).
Student Discount Policy
We are pleased to offer a 20% student discount to faculty, actively enrolled full-time and part-time college or university students. The student discount is also available to those who have graduated within 90 days of the date they order. It may not be combined with other discounts or coupon codes. You will need to provide proof of academic status to qualify for this discount.
Orders will process for shipping within two business days, or expedited orders will process within 1 business day, unless otherwise specified (including backorders, pre-sales, etc.). For standard shipping, please allow an additional 5 business days for U.S. shipping or 10 business days for international shipping, unless otherwise specified. Expedited shipping options may be available for an additional fee.
Product shipments may be subject to customs fees, taxes and import duties of the destination country to which your order ships. These charges are always the recipient’s responsibility.
Shipping delays may occur during holiday season due to increased demand and weather conditions.
Free shipping is available on orders sent within the United States, including APO/military addresses containing a U.S. zip code. After entering a valid U.S. address during the checkout process, you may select free shipping. Wiley Efficient Learning reserves the right to use the lowest cost means for free shipping. Expedited shipping options may be available for an additional fee.
We stand behind our products and want to ensure our customers are completely satisfied.
In the event you are unsatisfied with your purchase, a full refund (less shipping fees and e-book charges) will be issued upon request within 10 business days of purchase. Refunds will not be issued after this time. Shipping fees will be deducted from your refund. You will be responsible for the shipping fees to return the physical materials. Refunds of physical materials must be returned in as-new condition within 14 days of the refund agreement and will be inspected upon receipt. This refund agreement is subject to change without notice.
For customers receiving a gift card or a rebate check as part of your purchase, the amount of the gift card or rebate check will be deducted from your refund.
For customers selecting the e-Textbooks/eBooks/pdfs option with their purchase, Wiley Efficient Learning e-Textbooks are distributed through a partnership with VitalSource Bookshelf and are not eligible for a refund.
To request a refund, please contact us.
Sales tax will be calculated at checkout based on local laws of the purchaser.
Forms of Payment
We accept payment in the form of credit card (Mastercard, Visa, Discover or American Express) or via PayPal.