Investment Banking: Valuation, Leveraged Buyouts, and Mergers and Acquisitions, 2nd Edition
Investment Banking, is a highly accessible and authoritative book written by investment bankers that explains how to perform the valuation work at the core of the financial world.Learn More
- #1 best-selling investment banking book on Amazon
- Rosenbaum and Pearl's combined 30+ years of experience on a multitude of transactions
- Input received from numerous investment bankers, investment professionals at private equity firms and hedge funds, attorneys, corporate executives, peer authors, and university professors
- Introduces students to the primary valuation methodologies currently used on Wall Street
- Uses a step-by-step how-to approach for each methodology and builds a chronological knowledge base
- Defines key terms, financial concepts, and processes throughout
- Provides a comprehensive overview of the fundamentals of LBOs and an organized M&A sale process
- Presents new coverage of M&A buy-side analytical tools—which includes both qualitative aspects, such as buyer motivations and strategies, along with technical financial and valuation assessment tools
- Includes a comprehensive merger consequences analysis, including accretion/(dilution) and balance sheet effects
- Contains challenging end-of-chapter questions to reinforce concepts covered
Order online any time with our secure system, or call: 888.884.5669 (toll-free) or 928.204.1066 (International).
If applicable, products will ship within one business day. Shipping delays may occur during holiday season due to increased demand and weather conditions. For domestic United States delivery, please allow 5 days for standard shipping. Expedited delivery is available during checkout at an additional cost.
For orders outside of the U.S., please allow up 10 days for delivery. Product shipments may be subject to the customs fees, taxes and import duties of the destination country to which your product order ships. These charges are always the recipient’s responsibility.
Free standard shipping on all U.S. orders.
We reserve the right to use the lowest cost means for free shipping. You may select from faster shipping methods during checkout at an additional cost.
In the event you are unsatisfied with your purchase, a full refund (less shipping fees) will be issued upon request within 10 business days of purchase. Refunds will not be issued after this time. Shipping fees will be deducted from your refund. You will be responsible for the shipping fees to return the physical materials to us. Refunds of physical materials must be returned in as-new condition within 14 days of the refund agreement and will be inspected by our customer service department. This refund agreement is subject to change without notice.
United States Delivery:
All applicable sales taxes for purchases of books and related materials are calculated based on local sales tax rates, and will be added to your order at checkout.
Wiley pays Revenue Canada directly for GST/HST and adds the applicable charge to your order. All entry fees are waived.
Shipping costs do not include any duties, taxes, or clearing charges levied by the destination country. These charges are the responsibility of the customer and will vary from country to country. We cannot predetermine what the charges will be. The charges may be billed directly to the customer by the destination’s customs authority, or may be billed to the customer through John Wiley & Sons. We suggest that you call your local customs office if you would like more information on customs duties in your country.
Forms of Payment
We accept Mastercard, Visa, Discover or American Express.
If you pay by credit card, your card will be processed immediately and, if applicable, your CPAexcel serial number will be emailed to you within one business day.
If applicable, we will email your serial number to you within one business day of receiving your payment.
Our online ordering system is secured by Thawte.