Investment Banking Course – Register your Interest
Wiley Investment Banking Course
Coming Soon – October 2018!
Investment bankers Joshua Rosenbaum and Joshua Pearl are the best-selling authors behind the definitive guide to valuation on Wall Street. After years of working on high profile buyouts and M&As, they know what skills and traits banks are looking for in new hires and the technical skills you need to build a successful career. Don’t guess – know what it takes to succeed in investment banking today.
- Includes the #1 best-selling IB book on Amazon, comprehensive lecture videos and hundreds of practice questions
- 5 Modules Cover all the Essentials: Leveraged Finance, M&A, Financial Modelling, Financial Accounting and Valuation
- Developed by practitioners with 30+ years of combined experience on a multitude of transactions, as well as numerous investment bankers, investment professionals, and top university professors
- Drill the primary valuation methodologies currently used on Wall Street today— comparable companies, precedent transactions, DCF, and LBO and M&A analysis
- World-class valuation and transaction models; Comparable Companies Analysis, Precedent Transactions Analysis, Discounted Cash Flow Analysis, Leveraged Buyout Analysis and M&A Model
- Learn faster with 30-45-minute bite-sized lessons designed to fit around your busy schedule
- 15+ Video hours to drill the fundamentals by the top professors, valuation practitioners, and industry practitioners
- 300+ End of Lesson Assessment Questions test your understanding
- Get the skills you need to ace the interview and hit the ground running from your first day
Register to Save 15% and have access to a free trial as soon as our course releases.