GMAT® Official Guide Verbal Review 2019: eBook + Online
- 300 real questions from past GMAT exams, including 45 never-before-seen questions
- An overview of the exam to help you get familiar with the content and format
- Index of questions by subject area and difficulty
- Detailed answer explanations that explain how the test maker thinks about a question
- Review reading comprehension, critical reasoning, and sentence correction
- Questions organized in order of difficulty from easiest to hardest to adjust your study
- Access to the same questions online, where you can build your own practice sets
- Ability to review and reattempt practice sets to improve performance
- Options to build unique practice sets based on question types, difficulty level, and other filters
Order online any time with our secure system, or call: 888.884.5669 (toll-free) or 928.204.1066 (International).
Sales tax will be calculated at checkout based on local laws of the purchaser.
Forms of Payment
We accept Mastercard, Visa, Discover or American Express. If you pay by credit card, your card will be processed immediately and, your access codes will be emailed to you no later than one business day.
In the event you are unsatisfied with your purchase, a full refund (less shipping fees and e-textbook charges) will be issued upon request within 10 business days of purchase. Refunds will not be issued after this time. Shipping fees will be deducted from your refund. This refund agreement is subject to change without notice. For customers receiving a gift card or a rebate check as part of your purchase, the amount of gift card or rebate check will be deducted from your refund. eBooks are distributed through a partnership with VitalSource Bookshelf and are not eligible for a refund.
To request a refund, please contact the Wiley Customer Service Department:
North America: 1.888.884.5669