GMAT® Official Guide 2019
- 900 real questions from past GMAT exams, including 130 never-before-seen questions
- An overview of the exam to help you get familiar with the content and format
- Detailed answer explanations that explain how the test maker thinks about a question
- Actual essay topics, sample responses, and scoring information
- Comprehensive grammar and math review
- Questions organized in order of difficulty from easiest to hardest to adjust your study
- Access to the same questions in the GMAT® Official Guide PLUS 58 additional integrated reasoning questions
- Ability to review and reattempt practice sets to improve performance
- Options to build unique practice sets based on question types, difficulty level, and other filters
Order online with our secure system, or call: 888.884.5669 (toll-free) or 928.204.1066 (International).
Student Discount Policy
We are pleased to offer a 20% student discount to faculty, actively enrolled full-time and part-time college or university students. The student discount is also available to those who have graduated within 90 days of the date they order. It may not be combined with other discounts or coupon codes. You will need to provide proof of academic status to qualify for this discount.
If applicable, products will ship within one business day. Shipping delays may occur during holiday season or due to inclement weather conditions. Please allow 5 business days for domestic delivery via USPS or 10 business days for international delivery via FedEx. Expedited shipping options may be available for an additional fee. Product shipments may be subject to the customs fees, taxes and import duties of the destination country to which your product order ships. These charges are the recipient’s responsibility.
Free shipping is available to orders sent within the United States – including APO/military addresses containing a U.S. zip code. After entering a valid U.S. address during the checkout process, you will have the option to select free shipping. We reserve the right to use the lowest cost option for free shipping. You may select a faster shipping method during checkout at an additional cost.
In the event you are unsatisfied with your purchase, a full refund (less shipping fees and e-book charges) will be issued upon request within 10 business days of purchase. Refunds will not be issued after this time. Shipping fees will be deducted from your refund. You will be responsible for the shipping fees to return the physical materials. Refunds of physical materials must be returned in as-new condition within 14 days of the refund agreement and will be inspected upon receipt. This refund agreement is subject to change without notice.
For customers receiving a gift card or a rebate check as part of your purchase, the amount of the gift card or rebate check will be deducted from your refund.
Wiley e-books are distributed through a partnership with VitalSource Bookshelf and are not eligible for a refund.
Sales tax will be calculated at checkout based on local laws of the purchaser.
Forms of Payment
We accept payment in the form of credit card (Mastercard, Visa, Discover or American Express) or via Paypal.