GMAT™ Official Guide Advanced Questions: eBook + Online Question Bank
Your GMAT™ Official Prep collection of only hard GMAT™ questions from past exams.
Bring your best on exam day by focusing on the hard GMAT™ questions to help improve your performance. Get 300 additional hard verbal and quantitative questions to supplement your GMAT™ Official Guide collection.
GMAT™ Official Advanced Questions:
- Specifically created for those who aspire to earn a top GMAT™ score and want additional prep.
- Expand your practice with 300 additional hard verbal and quantitative questions from past GMAT™ exams to help you perform at your best.
- Learn strategies to solve hard questions by reviewing answer explanations from subject matter experts.
- Organize your studying with practice questions grouped by fundamental skills
- Help increase your test-taking performance and confidence on exam day knowing you studied the hard GMAT™ questions.
PLUS! Your purchase includes online resources to further your practice:
- Online Question Bank: Create your own practice sets online with the same questions in GMAT™ Official Advance Questions to focus your studying on specific fundamental skills.
- Mobile App: Access your Online Question Bank through the mobile app to never miss a moment of practice. Study on-the-go and sync with your other devices. Download the Online Question Bank once on your app and work offline.
This product includes: 3Book with a unique access code and instructions to the Online Question Bank accessible via your computer and Mobile App.
Order online with our secure system, or call: 888.884.5669 (toll-free) or 928.204.1066 (International).
Orders will process for shipping within two business days, or expedited orders will process within 1 business day, unless otherwise specified (including backorders, pre-sales, etc.). For standard shipping, please allow an additional 5 business days for U.S. shipping or 10 business days for international shipping, unless otherwise specified. Expedited shipping options may be available for an additional fee.
Product shipments may be subject to customs fees, taxes and import duties of the destination country to which your order ships. These charges are always the recipient’s responsibility.
Shipping delays may occur during holiday season due to increased demand and weather conditions.
Free shipping is available on orders sent within the United States, including APO/military addresses containing a U.S. zip code. After entering a valid U.S. address during the checkout process, you may select free shipping. Wiley Efficient Learning reserves the right to use the lowest cost means for free shipping. Expedited shipping options may be available for an additional fee.
We stand behind our products and want to ensure our customers are completely satisfied.
In the event you are unsatisfied with your purchase, a full refund (less shipping fees and e-book charges) will be issued upon request within 10 business days of purchase. Refunds will not be issued after this time. Shipping fees will be deducted from your refund. You will be responsible for the shipping fees to return the physical materials. Refunds of physical materials must be returned in as-new condition within 14 days of the refund agreement and will be inspected upon receipt. This refund agreement is subject to change without notice.
For customers receiving a gift card or a rebate check as part of your purchase, the amount of the gift card or rebate check will be deducted from your refund.
For customers selecting the e-Textbooks/eBooks/pdfs option with their purchase, Wiley Efficient Learning e-Textbooks are distributed through a partnership with VitalSource Bookshelf and are not eligible for a refund.
To request a refund, please contact us.
Sales tax will be calculated at checkout based on local laws of the purchaser.
Forms of Payment
We accept payment in the form of credit card (Mastercard, Visa, Discover or American Express) or via PayPal.