Part II FRM Study Guide - 2019
Designed for candidates who want to cut through the complexities and get right to the detail. Our Study Guide covers every Learning Objective of the FRM Program curriculum and decodes the concepts you need to pass.
Wiley FRM Part II Study Guide has been fully updated for the 2019 exam and written from a practitioner point of view, connecting interrelated topics to help you learn more efficiently.
We don’t just want you to memorize, we help you to understand – our FRM Exam Review materials have helped thousands of candidates across the globe prepare to pass the FRM exam.Learn More
- Every Learning Objective covered in the exam
- 400+ Pages of Effective Study Materials Available in 2 Volumes or Printable eBook
- Covering topics such as Enterprise Risk Management (ERM), operational risk, Basel II, Monte Carlo Simulation, Liquidity Risk, Lender of Last Resort (LOLR), Stress Testing.
- A Proven Study Aid Teaching All the Fundamentals
With over 400 pages of study text in 2 volumes or printable eBook, our Study Guide is proven to help candidates understand, retain, and master the FRM Program Curriculum. Using this alongside over 400 Practice Questions and you’ll develop a greater understanding of what you’re going to be facing on exam day.
The two-volume set reviews every Learning Objective from GARP. Print and eBook versions are identical and map perfectly to the courseware.
- Maps perfectly to the lessons in the courseware
- Content is identical to the course at the date of printing
- Updated annually
- Both print and eBook format are included with course purchase