Register now to view this webinar on-demand and download the slides.
The new CPA Exam is here! As of April 1, the exam will be administered in an entirely new format, complete with new scoring, section weighting, and time requirements.
Now, more than ever, you need to go into Exam Day fully prepared. On March 22, 2017, Wiley hosted a live 1 hour webinar to discuss how you can leverage the power of Wiley CPAexcel to conquer the new CPA Exam. The webinar recording and slides are now available on-demand.
This 60-minute webinar details:
- Why the AICPA is making these format changes
- Specific changes to the exam, including its new scoring and weighting
- What order you should take the exam sections and why
- What’s included in the new 2017 Wiley CPAexcel CPA Review Course
- How you can access the new content and exam format
- Strategies for getting the absolute most out of your study time with Wiley
- Plenty of time answering questions from the audience
Fill out the form on this page to register and view the webinar recording now.
Denise, CPA, CGMA and Director of Curriculum
Denise is responsible for all curriculum development and academic instruction for Wiley’s accounting exam prep products. She has over 20 years’ experience teaching accounting at the university level.
Kevin, Product Manager
Kevin and his team are responsible for the design and development of Wiley CPAexcel and other test prep products on the Efficient Learning platform.
Julie, Senior Marketing Manager
Julie is the marketing lead for all Wiley Accounting exam prep products, including Wiley CPAexcel. She’s responsible for pulling our team together to deliver informational webinars like this one.