This webinar took place on February 20th, 2018. We have made a recording of the event available on demand.
Pass in the REG exam in 2018 before the exam changes take effect on January 1, 2019.
This free 60-minute webinar provides you with the skills and confidence to perform well on the REG section of the CPA Exam. Plus, you’ll learn special tricks that will help you maximize your score on exam day.
Get the latest information on the REG Exam and discover techniques you can use to pass this portion of the CPA Exam. You’ll learn about the topic areas in the test (think Federal Taxation and Business Law), study strategies, and the format and content changes that are new for 2018. You’ll come away from this webinar with the skills and confidence you need to do your best on the REG section of the CPA Exam.
Here’s just some of the information you’ll get when you register for this free 60-minute webinar:
- REG exam structure to help you understand the types of questions you’ll be asked
- REG exam format and content coverage so you’ll know which topics to focus on in your studies
- REG exam strategies that will improve your chances of passing the REG exam
- A sneak peak of the changes you can expect on January 1, 2019 when the Tax Cuts and Jobs Act will be eligible for testing
- REG question and answer session with the experts
…and much more!
Dr. Greg Carnes is Wiley CPAexcel’s lead tax author and lecturer and has been preparing students for the CPA exam for over 15 years. He also teaches tax education courses for the AICPA and national accounting firms.
Suzanne Youngberg, MST, CPA, is a tax instructor at Northern Illinois University.
Suzanne Youngberg has been a tax instructor at Northern Illinois University since 1999. Suzanne has previously taught in the NIU CPA Review Program and tax education courses for a national accounting firm. She also has a small tax practice in the western suburbs of Chicago.