Simple and Effective Strategies to Get Extra Points on the CPA Exam.
You need a score of at least 75 to pass each section of the CPA Exam. You probably already know what to study and how many hours to put in. But you may not know that making a few changes to your test-taking preparations just might give you the few extra points you need to put you over the top. There are even techniques you can use to earn points when you don’t know some of the answers.
Get strategies you can use to earn more points on the CPA Exam when you register to view this free on-demand webinar. You’ll learn about the various types of questions you’ll encounter during the exam, how each one is scored, and which ones deserve more focus because of how they affect your results. Find out what it takes to be more confident and less overwhelmed on the day of the exam.
Here’s just some of the information you’ll get when you register for this free 60-minute on-demand webinar:
- How each exam section is weighted and where you should focus your efforts
- How to do better on Task-Based Simulations, which account for more than 50% of your score
- How to get points from Multiple Choice Questions even if you don’t always know the complete answer
- Key terms to look for when tackling word problems that can help you determine the right answer
- How being a better communicator—using the right terms plus good grammar and punctuation, etc.—in the Written Communications section can make the difference between passing and failing the exam
- How to understand the different types of questions you’ll encounter so you’re not overwhelmed by them during the exam
…and much more!
Denise Probert, CPA, CGMA, is Director of Curriculum for Accounting Exam Prep at Wiley. She is responsible for all curriculum development and academic instruction for Wiley’s accounting exam prep products. Denise previously served as Vice President of Kaplan CPA Review and has over 20 years’ experience teaching accounting at the university level.