A 1-hour webinar hosted by Wiley CPAexcel
Register now to view this webinar on-demand.
This is the third and final webinar in a three-part series on Task-Based Simulations. In webinar part one, we discussed Mastering Research Simulations on the CPA Exam and in webinar part two, we discussed Mastering Document Review Simulations on the CPA Exam.
The AICPA has increased the frequency and weight of Task-Based Simulations (TBSs) on each section of the CPA Exam as a way to effectively assess a candidate’s higher-order cognitive skills.
In this free webinar, we will discuss each type of Task-Based Simulation and how best to complete each type as well as offer proven tips and tricks to maximize your points on exam day.
Topics to be discussed include:
- What task-based simulations (TBSs) are how they’re weighted on the exam
- What types of TBSs you will likely encounter on the exam
- How to quickly understand what a TBS is asking you to accomplish
- Strategies for tackling each type of TBS you’ll likely encounter
- The best ways you can prepare for the TBSs
We’ll also devote a few minutes at the end of the session for your questions. Fill out the form on this page to register.
Fill out the form on this page to view the webinar on-demand.
Denise Probert, CPA, CGMA and Director of Curriculum
Denise is responsible for all curriculum development and academic instruction for Wiley’s accounting exam prep products. She has over 20 years’ experience teaching accounting at the university level.