Register to view this webinar on-demand
1 hour 15 minutes
CPA Exam expert Denise Probert discusses the “ins and outs” of the Business (BEC) section of the CPA Exam and suggests strategies for passing before it changes on April 1, 2017. Register to view the recording and download the slides from the live event which was hosted on November 8, 2016.
- Current format of the BEC Exam
- Current content tested on the BEC Exam
- Tips and techniques for passing BEC before April 1, 2017
- Format and content changes expected to affect the BEC Exam after April 1, 2017
- A few tough BEC Exam sample questions with the answers explained
- Plenty of time for live questions and answers with the expert!
Denise Probert, CPA, CGMA, is Director of Curriculum for Accounting Exam Prep at Wiley. She is responsible for all curriculum development and academic instruction for Wiley’s accounting exam prep products. Denise previously served as Vice President of Kaplan CPA Review and has over 20 years’ experience teaching accounting at the university level.