Silver CPA Review Course 2017
The Silver CPA Review Course is designed for students who want to study at their own pace. Get the Online Course Study Materials plus Study Guides.Learn More
- Partner Until You Pass Guarantee with free online content & courseware updates until you pass
- Online Course Study Materials with text, 7,500 exam questions, 110+ hours video instruction, 450 task-based simulations, 4,000+ digital flash cards and more
- Efficient Learning System with bite-sized lessons, exam planner, discussions, unlimited practice exams and more
- Study Guides map perfectly to the lessons in the courseware (print and ebook included)
- Companion Mobile App
Partner Until You Pass Guarantee
Your Wiley CPAexel Course has no expiration date—use it until one year after you pass the exam. Course repeats, online content updates, and software upgrades are free.
Other courses have expiration dates after which you pay extra to continue to use the course and get updated content. These extra charges can really add up. With Wiley CPAexcel, you never pay extra.
Online Course Study Materials
Authored by a team of leading accounting professors, Wiley CPAexcel's online course study materials provide everything you need to pass the CPA Exam.
- 2,600+ pages of digital study text
- 110+ hours of video lecture instruction (view a sample lecture)
- 7,500+ CPA Exam questions with detailed answer rationales
- 450+ task-based simulations
- 4,200+ digital flash cards
Efficient Learning System with Bite-Sized Lessons
Built around a 30-minute "bite-sized" content framework, Wiley CPAexcel's lessons contain text and video instruction, as well as mini assessments flash cards. Progress and outcomes are constantly tracked and regularly reported back to you for self-assessment, building the confidence and motivation critical to your success.
Unlike other courses that require long, unbroken blocks of study time to cover each lesson, Wiley CPAexcel enables you to master an entire lesson in about 30 minutes. That’s a realistic approach for your real-world schedule.
Popular courseware features include:
- Efficient Learning System with Bite-Sized Lessons
- CPA Exam Planner
- Diagnostic Exams
- Performance Metrics
- Student Discussions
- Unlimited Practice CPA Exams
- Final Review
The four-volume set reviews all four parts of the CPA Exam. Print and eBook versions are identical, map perfectly to the courseware, and feature Wiley CPAexcel's popular Bite-Sized Lessons.
- A separate Study Guide for each exam section covers the complete scope of the AICPA content specification.
- Maps perfectly to the lessons in the courseware
- Content is identical to the course at the date of printing
- Updated twice a year in January and July
- Both print and eBook format are included with course purchase
July 2017 Wiley CPAexcel Study Guides are on backorder until June 26, 2017. Order now to have this product shipped when available.
The powerful companion mobile app includes video lectures, practice questions with complete explanations and digital flashcards. Practice sessions and metrics sync with the full online course across all devices. Study on the go, online or offline.
- 110+ hours of video lectures available to stream or download
- 7,500+ CPA Exam practice questions with detailed answers
- 4,200+ digital flashcards to reinforce and improve retention
- Content that’s perfectly aligned to the full online course
- View and sync metrics with the full online course across all devices
- Create quiz sessions and customize questions sets
- Study online or offline
- Available on iOS and Android
Learn more and download the mobile app.
Find answers to frequently asked questions on our FAQ page.
Wiley CPAexcel is a browser-based, online course optimized for desktop and tablet use. We highly recommend using the latest version of Chrome or Firefox as your browser.
Minimum system requirements:
- Internet connection: An internet connection is required with high speed access recommended.
- Supported Operating Systems: Windows 10, 8, 7; Mac OS X 10.1 or newer
- Supported Browsers: Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, IE 11
- Minimum Hardware Requirements: Intel Pentium 4 2.33GHz, AMD Athlon 64 2800+ processor (or faster), 256MB RAM