Gold CPA Review Course 2017
Save 20% on all Wiley CPAexcel products until March 31, 2017. This offer may not be combined with other discounts or promotions. Enter code 2017CPAEXAM at check out.
The Gold CPA Review Course is your complete solution for CPA Exam success. It includes everything in the Silver CPA Review Course plus Professor Mentoring for added support from subject-matter professors.Learn More
- Partner Until You Pass Guarantee with free online content & courseware updates until you pass
- Online Course Study Materials with text, 7,500 exam questions, 110+ hours video instruction, 450 task-based simulations, 4,000+ digital flash cards and more
- Efficient Learning System with bite-sized lessons, exam planner, discussions, unlimited practice exams and more
- Study Guides map perfectly to the lessons in the courseware (print and ebook included)
- Companion Mobile App with 7,500+ exam questions, available in iOS and Android
- Professor Mentoring with online support from subject-expert professors
Partner Until You Pass Guarantee
Your Wiley CPAexel Course has no expiration date—use it until one year after you pass the exam. Course repeats, online content updates, and software upgrades are free.
Other courses have expiration dates after which you pay extra to continue to use the course and get updated content. These extra charges can really add up. With Wiley CPAexcel, you never pay extra.
Online Course Study Materials
Authored by a team of leading accounting professors, Wiley CPAexcel's online course study materials provide everything you need to pass the CPA Exam.
- 2,600+ pages of digital study text
- 110+ hours of video lecture instruction (view a sample lecture)
- 7,500+ CPA Exam questions with detailed answer rationales
- 450+ task-based simulations
- 4,200+ digital flash cards
Efficient Learning System with Bite-Sized Lessons
Built around a 30-minute "bite-sized" content framework, Wiley CPAexcel's lessons contain text and video instruction, as well as mini assessments flash cards. Progress and outcomes are constantly tracked and regularly reported back to you for self-assessment, building the confidence and motivation critical to your success.
Unlike other courses that require long, unbroken blocks of study time to cover each lesson, Wiley CPAexcel enables you to master an entire lesson in about 30 minutes. That’s a realistic approach for your real-world schedule.
Popular courseware features include:
- Efficient Learning System with Bite-Sized Lessons
- CPA Exam Planner
- Diagnostic Exams
- Performance Metrics
- Student Discussions
- Unlimited Practice CPA Exams
- Final Review
The four-volume set reviews all four parts of the CPA Exam. Print and eBook versions are identical, map perfectly to the courseware, and feature Wiley CPAexcel's popular Bite-Sized Lessons.
- A separate Study Guide for each exam section covers the complete scope of the AICPA content specification.
- Maps perfectly to the lessons in the courseware
- Content is identical to the course at the date of printing
- Updated twice a year in January and July
- Both print and eBook format are included with course purchase
The powerful companion mobile app includes 7,500+ CPA Exam questions with complete explanations. Drill on multiple choice questions online or offline and flag questions for review later from the tablet or desktop courseware. Practice sessions and metrics sync across all devices.
- Access 7,500 CPA Exam questions with complete explanations
- View online course metrics
- Create quiz sessions
- Study online or offline
- Available on iOS and Android
Get the support and answers you need from experienced, subject-expert professors. With Professor Mentoring, you can post your CPA Exam related questions and get a response within 48 hours or less. Need an immediate response? Access the archived discussions to find what you are looking for.
- Answers in 48 hours or less: Post your CPA Exam related question, and get an answer from experienced subject-expert professors.
- Archived discussions: Access prior discussions so you can often find the answer that you need immediately and see what types of questions your peers are asking.
- Expert team of professor mentors: Every Wiley CPAexcel mentor is a distinguished university professor and an expert in their field.
Find answers to frequently asked questions on our FAQ page.
Wiley CPAexcel is a browser-based, online course optimized for desktop and tablet use. We highly recommend using the latest version of Chrome or Firefox as your browser.
Minimum system requirements:
- Internet connection: An internet connection is required with high speed access recommended.
- Supported Operating Systems: Windows 10, 8, 7; Mac OS X 10.1 or newer
- Supported Browsers: Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, Microsoft Internet Explorer 9 or newer.
- Minimum Hardware Requirements: Intel Pentium 4 2.33GHz, AMD Athlon 64 2800+ processor (or faster), 256MB RAM