Download our Network+ Beginners Guide that provides a basic overview of why you should take the exam, a guide for preparing for the exam and benefits of becoming Network+ certified. The Network+ Beginners Guide includes:
- Why to choose the CompTIA Network+ certification
- Benefits of the Network+ exam as a building block for an IT Career
- What you need to know before taking the exam
- When to begin studying and a calendar of what to study and when
- Study tips
- What passing the exam means for your career including career paths and salaries
Certifications are vital in today’s job market as a tool to sell yourself to employers. What companies want in their IT pros is peace of mind. You might have an inherent genius-level understanding of IT security, but without some quantification of your skill level, employers won’t know what you have to offer. Their litmus test, then, is certifications.
And if you want to find yourself working in the higher-level jobs, particularly cybersecurity, well, you’ll need to start somewhere. That somewhere for many of you is a CompTIA Network+ certification. Download your Network+ Beginners Guide now.