A+ Core 1 Gold Exam Review Course
In order to get CompTIA A+ certified, you are required to pass two exams: Core 1 (220-1001) and Core 2 (220-1002). This course covers all aspects on the first exam, Core 1. Taking you step-by-step through all exam objectives, this course also shows you how to utilize what you have learned in real-world settings. Plus, with the Partner Until You Pass Guarantee, you will receive free course updates until you pass the exam, even if your 12-month subscription has expired.
Get ready for the A+ Exam with Sybex’s superior review materials. The components in our Silver Package work in tandem to provide you with the knowledge you will need to get ready for exam day.
Online Test Bank
Boost your review with the ultimate A+ online practice tool. Get access to over 900 additional practice questions in mock exam format.
Customizable Test Bank
- Fully PC and Mac compatible
- No software to install
- Start a Practice Session on one computer. Pause. Resume on another
- Cloud-based so your Question Sets, Bookmarks, and Notes are stored online
- Three Modes: Practice Session (Study Mode), Pop Quiz, and Practice Test
- Turn explanations on or off with click
- Bookmark or take notes on any question
- Detailed Metrics breakdown
Visual “Progress Report” allows fast assessment of progress
- Shows progress by each sub-domain
- Customize report by including/excluding saved sessions
- Incorrect question report shows question text, plus incorrect and correct answer text side by side
- View raw score or percentages and more!
- Practice questions with answers and rationale
- Covers all of the A+ Core 1 (220-1001) objectives
- Control question sets precisely
- Select questions from any combination of Domains
- Select the number of questions you would like from each Domain
- Create unlimited custom practice sessions and tests
- Choose question sets by filters such as Never Seen Before, Bookmarked, or Answered Incorrectly
Efficient Learning System with Bite-Sized Lessons
Built around a 30-minute "bite-sized" content framework, the A+ Core 1 Exam Review Course review lessons contain text and video instruction, as well as mini assessments and virtual flashcards. Progress and outcomes are constantly tracked and regularly reported back to you for self-assessment, building the confidence and motivation critical to your success.
Unlike other courses that require long, unbroken blocks of study time to cover each lesson, Sybex enables you to master an entire lesson in about 30 minutes. That’s a realistic approach for your real-world schedule.
Popular courseware features include:
- Efficient Learning System with Bite-Sized Lessons
- Exam Planner
- Diagnostic Questions
- Performance Metrics
- Unlimited Practice Exams
- Mock Exams
- Virtual Lab Access*
Companion Mobile App
The powerful companion mobile app includes complete course access on the go. Practice sessions and metrics sync with the full online course across all devices. Study on the go, online or offline.
- Content that’s perfectly aligned to the full online course
- View and sync metrics with the full online course across all devices
- Download content to study online or offline
- Available on iOS and Android devices
Search FAQs, discussions and more in our community support site.
Order online with our secure system, or call: 888.884.5669 (toll-free) or 928.204.1066 (International).
Student Discount Policy
We are pleased to offer a 20% student discount to faculty, actively enrolled full-time and part-time college or university students. The student discount is also available to those who have graduated within 90 days of the date they order. It may not be combined with other discounts or coupon codes. You will need to provide proof of academic status to qualify for this discount.
Orders will process for shipping within two business days, or expedited orders will process within 1 business day, unless otherwise specified (including backorders, pre-sales, etc.). For standard shipping, please allow an additional 5 business days for U.S. shipping or 10 business days for international shipping, unless otherwise specified. Expedited shipping options may be available for an additional fee.
Product shipments may be subject to customs fees, taxes and import duties of the destination country to which your order ships. These charges are always the recipient’s responsibility.
Shipping delays may occur during holiday season due to increased demand and weather conditions.
Free shipping is available on orders sent within the United States, including APO/military addresses containing a U.S. zip code. After entering a valid U.S. address during the checkout process, you may select free shipping. Wiley Efficient Learning reserves the right to use the lowest cost means for free shipping. Expedited shipping options may be available for an additional fee.
We stand behind our products and want to ensure our customers are completely satisfied.
In the event you are unsatisfied with your purchase, a full refund (less shipping fees and e-book charges) will be issued upon request within 10 business days of purchase. Refunds will not be issued after this time. Shipping fees will be deducted from your refund. You will be responsible for the shipping fees to return the physical materials. Refunds of physical materials must be returned in as-new condition within 14 days of the refund agreement and will be inspected upon receipt. This refund agreement is subject to change without notice.
For customers receiving a gift card or a rebate check as part of your purchase, the amount of the gift card or rebate check will be deducted from your refund.
For customers selecting the e-Textbooks/eBooks/pdfs option with their purchase, Wiley Efficient Learning e-Textbooks are distributed through a partnership with VitalSource Bookshelf and are not eligible for a refund.
To request a refund, please contact us.
Sales tax will be calculated at checkout based on local laws of the purchaser.
Forms of Payment
We accept payment in the form of credit card (Mastercard, Visa, Discover or American Express) or via PayPal.