CFP® Exam Overview On Demand Information Session
The CFP Program can seem complicated and daunting, especially for advisors and finance professionals who are already working full time. But if you can put in the time and work to complete the CFP program and pass the exam, you’ll be able to advance your career and attract more clients as a Certified Financial Planner.
To get you started, Wiley’s CFP instructor, Ben Jones, has recorded a quick video presentation and walks through what to expect when you embark on earning your CFP certification.
Watch Ben’s short CFP program overview video below and then register to download the set of accompanying slides.
In this CFP program overview, Ben Jones covers:
- The program’s education and work experience requirements
- Where to find an official CFP course
- How the curriculum is developed and what you’ll learn
- The basics of the CFP exam, including pass rates and how it’s scored
- Tips for getting the most out of your study time
- How Wiley can help boost your score and ensure you pass