Free How-to Webinar: Create a Study Plan to Maximize Your CFA® Exam Prep
Becoming a Chartered Financial Analyst® is a long, arduous journey. Your first challenge is passing the CFA exam. To help, join Wiley’s lead CFA instructor, Darren Degraaf, for a live webinar and learn how to get the absolute most out of your studies and create a strategy for success for the Level I, Level II, and Level III exams. We discuss:
- CFA Exam pass rates and seven common reasons for failure
- How to create an effective study strategy for success in the next round
- How each level of the CFA exam is structured (scoring, topics, weighting, LOS, levels)
- 2019 CFA curriculum changes including a new topic: Fintech
- Common pitfalls are as you progress to the next level and how to overcome them
- What is the best order to study the topics and what to focus on first
- Helpful time-saving tips, from setting up your calculator to how to answer vignette-style questions
- What free resources are available and how can Wiley help
Register now to watch the recording of this class on demand and download the annotated slides.
About the Instructor
Darren Degraaf, CFA, CPA (US), CMA, PRM, is an adjunct professor, curriculum developer, and faculty manager at Sauder School of Business at the University of British Columbia. He has helped hundreds of students pass the CFA exam across Europe, the Americas, and throughout Asia, covering a wide range of Level I, Level II, and Level III topics. As a practitioner, Darren was a senior manager at the Hong Kong Shanghai Banking Corporation in Vancouver, Canada. Darren holds a Bachelor of Commerce degree from the University of British Columbia in Vancouver. He is a Certified Management Accountant, a Chartered Financial Analyst charterholder, a U.S. Certified Public Accountant (Delaware), and a Professional Risk Manager.