How to Optimize your Studies for Success
Preparing for the CFA exam? Whether you are just starting on the path to pursuing the CFA charter or you have recently received your result, this live online class is designed to help you supercharge your studies for the next exam cycle. Now available to watch on demand, this free webinar features expert advice from two CFA instructors, Peter Olinto and Darren Degraaf on:
- How to understand your CFA exam score and use it to identify your strengths and your weaknesses
- How to create an effective study strategy for success in the next round
- How each level of the CFA exam is structured (scoring, topics, weighting, LOS, levels)
- Common pitfalls are as you progress to the next level and how to overcome them
- What is the best order to study the topics and what to focus on first
- Helpful time-saving tips, from setting up your calculator to how to answer vignette-style questions
- What free resources are available and how can Wiley help
Register now and let’s kickstart your studies for success!
About the Instructors
Darren Degraaf, CFA, CPA (US), CMA, PRM, is an adjunct professor, curriculum developer, and faculty manager at Sauder School of Business at the University of British Columbia. He has helped hundreds of students pass the CFA exam across Europe, the Americas, and throughout Asia, covering a wide range of Level I, Level II, and Level III topics. As a practitioner, Darren was a senior manager at the Hong Kong Shanghai Banking Corporation in Vancouver, Canada. Darren holds a Bachelor of Commerce degree from the University of British Columbia in Vancouver. He is a Certified Management Accountant, a Chartered Financial Analyst charterholder, a U.S. Certified Public Accountant (Delaware), and a Professional Risk Manager.
Peter Olinto, CPA, JD
Following his graduation magna cum laude from Pace University in 1990, Peter worked as an auditor for Deloitte & Touche and earned his Juris Doctor degree from Fordham University School of Law in 1995. After gaining experience as a tax attorney for Ernst & Young, Olinto spent almost 10 years teaching law, accounting, financial statement analysis, and tax at both the graduate and undergraduate levels at Fordham’s business school.