In this podcast, CPA Exam expert Denise Probert provides you with the skills and confidence you need to perform well on the research task-based simulations. Plus, she shares tips and tricks that will help you move through the research TBSs efficiently and maximize your points on exam day.
Topics discussed include:
- What the research TBS is
- How to determine an appropriate search term and perform searches
- How to find answers in the authoritative literature
- How to use folders to find the correct citations
- How to record your answers correctly for the most credit
- Ways to prepare for the research TBS