We’re happy to announce we recently partnered with Proforums, a provider of online communities for professional exams, to launch a new free resource to help CPA candidates pass the CPA Exam: CPAforum .
A Community Created for CPA Candidates
CPAforum offers CPA candidates a place to discuss the CPA Exam with other CPA candidates using a proven community platform that facilitates the sharing of knowledge among members. The community will be free for all CPA candidates as a result of Wiley’s sponsorship.
Key features of CPAforum include:
- Exam-Specific Forums – Dedicated forums for discussing the Auditing & Attestation (AUD), Business Environment & Concepts (BEC), Financial Accounting & Reporting (FAR), and Regulation (REG) sections of the CPA Exam.
- Enhanced User Profiles – Share your exam scores for each of the CPA Exam sections you’ve completed as well as your next CPA Exam in your profile.
- Personalized Exam Countdown – Stay motivated and focused on your own personal exam countdown for your next CPA Exam section.
- Topics by AICPA Content Group – Topics can be tagged with an AICPA Content Group to make browsing topics by subject matter a snap.
- Share Your Study Methods – Let your fellow CPA candidates know which study tools you are using by selecting a prep provider in your profile.
- Unbiased Discussion – Since CPAforum is open to all CPA candidates and sponsors, it provides an objective platform for discussing the best exam prep solutions to help you pass the CPA Exam.
- Test Prep Directory – Find study solutions to help you pass the CPA Exam.