Essential Last-Minute Tips & Tricks for Boosting Your Score in the December Exam
Saturday November 5, 2016, 9-11am ET / 1-2pm BT
Seats are Limited, So Register Today.
In the final weeks before the exam, you need to focus on more than just pouring through a ton of readings; you need a strategy for success on exam day.
Join us on Saturday, November 5 at 9am ET to get your strategy prepared for exam day! Whether you’ve been studying for Level I with Wiley, attending live classes or have signed up for an online course, this 11th Hour Exam Review live webinar with interactive Q&A will give you test-taking tips and tactics – developed by an expert with decades of experience – to conquer the CFA® exam.
What you’ll learn from attending:
• 7 common mistakes on the CFA® exam and how to avoid them
• How to maximize your last weeks of study to increase your score
• Practical tips for the day before the exam
• Essential exam day strategies – from how to behave to when and how you should guess
• What to bring (and what not to!) and how to avoid strife on the big day itself
• How to create and maintain the right attitude and mind set, which is essential for a solid score
Can’t join us live? This webcast will be also recorded so register to be notified when it is available to watch on demand.
All registrants will have access to downloadable materials including PowerPoint slides and our CFA® Exam Day FAQs Guide.Make 2016 the year you pass the CFA exam!