Have you heard of Bryan Kesler, “The CPA Guide”?
If you haven’t, you should really check out his blog. It’s full of great advice for studying for and passing the CPA exam. (As Bryan says: “If I can pass the CPA exam, anyone can!”)
This week, in Bryan’s latest podcast, he sits down for a great interview with Dr. Greg Carnes, Dean of the College of Business at the University of North Alabama and one of Wiley CPAexcel’s top professors.
We’ve embedded the podcast below.
It covers a range of interesting and helpful topics for anyone studying for the CPA exam, including:
- How to get affordable accounting credits that count toward your CPA requirements
- Helpful study tips for Regulation and other sections of the CPA exam
- How to stay focused while studying and how to study efficiently
- Tips for juggling your personal-work-study life
- What the daily routine of a Dean of a College of Business looks like
- And much more …
Best of all, The CPA Guide is giving away a full scholarship for a Video Gold Medal Course!
Visit The CPA Guide or listen to the podcast below to find out how to enter the scholarship giveaway.