Have you heard of Bryan Kesler, “The CPA Guide”?
If you haven’t, you should really check out his blog . It’s full of great advice for studying for and passing the CPA exam. (As Bryan says: “If I can pass the CPA exam, anyone can!”)
This week, in Bryan’s latest podcast , he sits down for a great interview with Dr. Greg Carnes, Dean of the College of Business at the University of North Alabama and one of Wiley CPAexcel’s top professors .
We’ve embedded the podcast below.
It covers a range of interesting and helpful topics for anyone studying for the CPA exam, including:
- How to get affordable accounting credits that count toward your CPA requirements
- Helpful study tips for Regulation and other sections of the CPA exam
- How to stay focused while studying and how to study efficiently
- Tips for juggling your personal-work-study life
- What the daily routine of a Dean of a College of Business looks like
- And much more …
Best of all, The CPA Guide is giving away a full scholarship for a Video Gold Medal Course !
Visit The CPA Guide or listen to the podcast below to find out how to enter the scholarship giveaway.