5 Big Reasons to Take AP Classes
1. Earn College Credit – With a passing AP exam score, you can apply your AP credits to general, introductory college courses. Students can start their undergraduate degree coming in with 4 to 16 credits already completed.
2. Differentiate Yourself in the College Admission Process – As the college admissions process becomes more and more competitive, AP classes are a great way to show an admissions counsel that you are dedicated to academics, and in what areas you excel.
3. Develop Essential College-Level Skills – Completing AP coursework teaches you necessary skills for college-level classes.
4. Save Money and Time – Starting your undergraduate degree with credits already completed, allows you to have the flexibility to graduate early and save valuable tuition dollars.
5. More Opportunities to Explore – Alternatively, instead of graduating early, you can take the opportunity to explore more majors, minors, and other electives.