The Official Beginner’s Guide for ACT®
The ONLY Official Beginner’s Guide in the market, from the makers of the ACT® test, will provide students with all the information they need to prepare and learn about the new options coming to the ACT in 2020-2021.
Receive firsthand details about section retesting, the option for faster results through online testing and an ACT provided superscore. Plus, students will learn the best strategies to prepare, receive online access to a PreACT® Diagnostic test, and access to both a printed and online ACT practice test.
The Official Beginner’s Guide for ACT® is a great first step to success on the ACT!
- Information about the new options coming to the ACT in 2020-2021
- Exam and scoring information about the ACT
- One full length online PreACT Diagnostic test
- An Official ACT practice test offered in the book and online
- Access code provides 1 year access to Online Question Bank