California State Board of Public Accountancy
2000 Evergreen Street,
Sacramento, CA 95815-3832
Exam application can be done online at:
NASBA contact information:
Toll Free: 1.866.MY.NASBA
National Candidate Database
PO Box 198469
Nashville, TN 37219
Baccalaureate degree and at least 24 semester hours of accounting courses and 24 semester hours of related courses.
- 150 Hours Required: Not Required
- Please contact your state board for additional educational requirements.
US Citizenship: N
Min. Age: None
Residency: Not Required
Other: U.S SSN is required for licensing as are additional educational and work experience requirements.
First Time Application: $100.00
Re-Register Fee: $50.00
Auditing and Attestation
Business Environment and Concepts
Financial Accounting and Reporting
Please check with the state board for current costs.
- Alameda - 2142 Central Ave
- Anaheim - 1290 N. Hancok St.
- Camarillo - 501 Mobil Ave.
- Culver City - 5601 West Slauson Ave.
- Diamond Bar - 1241 South Grand Ave.
- Fair Oaks - 11733 Fair Oaks Blvd.
- Fremont - 48860 Milmont Drive
- Fresno - 125 East Barstow
- Gardena - 1045 Redondo Beach Blvd.
- Glendale - 701 North Brand Blvd.
- Rancho Cucamonga - 7365 Carnelian St, Ste.107
- Redlands - 413 East Palm Ave.
- San Diego - 5075 Shoreham Place
- San Fransisco - 100 California St.
- San Fransisco - 222 Kearny St.
- San Jose - 4030 Moorpark Ave
- Santa Rosa - 1360 North Dutton Ave.
Phone: 707 -579-5163
- South San Fransisco - 400 Oyster Point Blvd.
- Van Nuys - 5805 Sepulveda
Note: Requirements listed above are those to sit for the CPA Exam. Check with your State Board to find out the additional requirements for licensure and certification.
Disclaimer: ELS, Inc. has made every effort to assure the accuracy of the information presented here. However, this information is meant to serve as 'introductory' only. We strongly encourage candidates to check with your jurisdiction directly for details on, or updates to what is provided here.