Earn University Accounting Credits to Meet the 150 Hour CPA Exam Requirement
Wiley CPAexcel has partnered with the University of North Alabama (UNA) to offer the Professional Accounting Prep Program. The program is designed to help individuals earn university accounting credits to meet the 150-hour requirement to be eligible to take the CPA Exam.
What is the Professional Accounting Prep Program?
Many individuals looking to make a career change to accounting discover that they need additional academic coursework. The UNA Professional Accounting Prep Program is designed to meet these educational needs and provides the following benefits:
- Take up to eight 3-credit hour accounting/business law courses. The courses offered are those that are commonly required by states to sit for the CPA Exam.
- All courses are offered online to meet the demands of your busy life.
- All courses are taught by full-time faculty at UNA using state-of-the-art instructional technology developed by Efficient Learning Systems. These faculty are available to provide guidance and feedback as you complete the course requirements.
- Tuition is $475 per 3-credit course, which includes the costs of all study text materials.
To meet the requirements to take these classes you must:
- Be enrolled in or have completed an undergraduate degree program, and
- Meet the prerequisites for the course.
For more details on the content of these courses, see the course descriptions.
The courses offered as part of this program are provided by the University of North Alabama (UNA). UNA is accredited by the Southern Association of Colleges and School (SACS) and the UNA College of Business is accredited by the Accreditation Council for Business Schools and Programs (ACBSP). Some of the technical material that is part of Wiley CPAexcel’s review program have been licensed for use in these UNA courses. However, the development of the course offerings and the assessment and mentoring in the course is provided by UNA faculty members. Since the Wiley CPA Exam covers subjects that are not covered in these courses, additional study will be required if you want to pass the CPA Exam and become a licensed CPA.
NOTE: Any Wiley CPAexcel materials/content used in the course shall remain the intellectual property of Wiley CPAexcel.