Congratulations to the Spring 2015 Wiley CPAexcel Accounting Student Scholarship Program Winners!
The Wiley CPAexcel Student Scholarship Drawing provides financial assistance to students who are currently majoring in accounting. These awards are to encourage accounting students to pursue careers as Certified Public Accountants.
Congratulations to all of our scholarship drawing winners! Click Redeem Your Wiley CPAexcel Scholarship for instructions on how to redeem your prize.
|The Fall 2015 Accounting Student Scholarship Drawing is now open: Enter to Win!|
Grand Prize Winner
The Grand Prize winner receives $2,500 cash and a Wiley CPAexcel Gold CPA Review Course ($1,800 Value)
>> Wyatt Nelson from University of Hawaii: Hilo
Five First Prizes
Winners each receive the complete Wiley CPAexcel Gold CPA Review Course ($1,800 Value)
Alphabetized by university name:
- Central New Mexico Community College – New Mexico: Mariah Lopez
- Indiana University-Purdue University Indianapolis – Indianapolis: Jonathan Jared
- Oregon State University – Oregon: Anne Rollins
- University of Missouri-Columbia – Missouri: Mason Murphy
- University of San Carlos – Philippines: Miguel Albert Taveros