Congratulations to the Fall 2014 Wiley CPAexcel Accounting Student Scholarship Program Winners!
The Wiley CPAexcel Student Scholarship Drawing provides financial assistance to students who are currently majoring in accounting. These awards are to encourage accounting students to pursue careers as Certified Public Accountants.
Congratulations to all of our scholarship drawing winners! Click Redeem Your Wiley CPAexcel Scholarship for instructions on how to redeem your prize.
|The Spring 2015 Accounting Student Scholarship Drawing is now open: Enter to Win!|
Grand Prize Winner
The Grand Prize winner receives $2,500 cash and a Wiley CPAexcel Video Gold Medal CPA Review Course ($1,800 Value)
>> Austin Yates from Harding University – Arkansas
Five First Prizes
Winners each receive the complete Wiley CPAexcel Video Gold Medal Course ($1,800 Value)
Alphabetized by university name:
- Ashford University: Fermin Sifuentez
- Grand Valley State University – Michigan: Cassandra Diedrich
- University of Rajasthan – India: Harshvardhan Singh
- Rider University – New Jersey: Danny Ramirez
- University of Phoenix – Washington: Teddy Liles